Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Since the beginning..

I have never done this whole blogging thing, but it sounds like fun.

Please excuse any spelling errors or stupid things I say..haha

Well since I was in 3rd grade I have wanted to work for Disney, specifically as an Imagineer. Up until recently I have put off what I want to do. I don't want to consider it laziness, but I don't know what else to say..Anyways..

I just got back from my 24th trip to Walt Disney World. While in the Magic Kingdom I met two really amazing people, Justin and Diana. Diana  is currently in the Disney College Program. They both told me I should apply for it. They told me how amazing of an experience it is. We exchanged contact info and I continued my night in Magic Kingdom with my family. Right after talking with them I got a really bad headache. I couldn't stop thinking about the DCP. For the past couple of years I have been thinking about that program but never looked it up. That night I could not stop thinking about what I want to do. Do I want to leave my home, my family, my friends. Do I want to go across county for half a year? I went to bed that night with my head still throbbing.

When I woke up I realized the answers to all my questions. Of course I want to do it! Its the experience of a lifetime. It is the first step of many that I need to take to really get my life started. I left Disney World with one thought on my mind, The Disney College Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment