Tuesday, July 5, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge, After the 4th, Today and a year from now, and more

Day #2: Your favorite princess

The Little Mermaid, Ariel!

Of course Ariel is my favorite princess. She has always dreamed of going on adventures to a new world. That's exactly what I have always dreamed of. Out of my four siblings and I, I have always been the one dreaming of leaving home. Not to get away from my family, but to explore a new world. And that's what this college program is all about! Ariel is just overall an amazing person and I will always love her! Haha.

After the 4th

The 4th of July was crazy fun. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. It was really just a blast hanging out with a bunch of my close friends and friends of theirs. Which just gets me thinking.. I'm really going to miss everyone if I get into the dcp.

Today and a year from now..

So I was reading a blog recently. (That's all I do these days) And I was thinking, "What will life be like a year from now?". By this time, if accepted into the dcp, I will have been there for like 5 months! That's insane. Hopefully I will be told Im accepted to extend to the full year. So like I was saying about the other blog. I saw a little questionnaire that I thought I should do now and then, if I remember, do a year from now. So here it is:

THE LONG & UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY
(Lets see if you can get through it.)


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
-Name: Trevor
-Birth Date: May 4th 1992
-Current Location: Sacramento
-Hair : Short and Brown
-Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
-Your fear: Not being accepted in the DCP
-Your dream of the perfect date: Spending the day in a the Magic Kingdom with someone who loves Disney just as much as I do.
-Goal you'd like to achieve: Graduate College, Work at Disney


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
-Your thoughts first waking up: My stomach hurts..
-Your best physical feature: My eyes?
-Your bed time: I don't have one?
-Your most missed memory: I'm not really sure..

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
-Pepsi or Coke: Neither. Soda is bad..
-McDonald's or burger King: Again neither.. Haha
-Single or Group Dates: I don't have a preference
-Adidas or Nike: Vans.. Haha
-Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither o.o

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
-Smoke: Never
-Take showers: Yea..
-Have a crush: A couple.. Ahaha
-Like school: No..
-Believe in yourself: Heck Yes
-Believe what goes around comes around: Always
-Believe everything happens for a reason: Yup
-Think you're a health freak: Nope

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
-Gone to the mall: No :[
-Been on stage: No
-Eaten sushi: No :[
-Been hurt: Yea
-Dyed your hair: No

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
-Played a stripping game: No
-Been beaten up: No
-Changed who you were to fit in: I did before but I wont ever again.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD
-Age you're hoping to be married by: 30
-Number of kids you're planning on having: None

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
-Best eye color: Blue or Brown
-Best hair color: Brown
-Short or long hair: Short
-Looks or personality: Personality of course but looks matter too.. and anyone who denys that is lying..
-Fun or serious: Both

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This..
1 HOUR AGO: Reading a DCP blog
1 WEEK AGO: I think I was at work..
1 YEAR AGO: Also at work... Ewww

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Tired
I HATE: That I have to wait until September to even apply to the DCP
I HIDE: In front of the computer
I LOVE: Reading Disney Blogs

What is a food that you'd hate to be allergic to?
Sugar.. haha

What color was the last towel you used?
White

Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you?
Taller..Mmmm haha >.<

How old are you turning this year?
I turned 19

What is your favorite thing to snack on while watching a movie?
Candy..

What body part do you wash first in the shower?
Hair but that's not really a "body part" so i guess my face...

What kind of first impression do you think you make?
I think a good one..

Name your last reason for using a camera?
Taking a picture of a disney college packing list

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
A couch at a friends house.

What are you excited about?
The college program

Seven days from now, will you be in a relationship?
I don't think so..

When was the last time you laughed really hard & why?
Last night. I couldn't control myself..

What are you wearing?
Mickey Pj pants and a glow in the dark tron shirt

Did you enjoy your weekend?
NO.

Do you regret anything you've done recently?
No

Is there anybody you wish you could see?
Edit: Read the question wrong.. my bad...

Anybody.. I guess Walt Disney haha.. Other than that.. Well I don't want to say.. haha

Have you ever kissed anyone with a name that starts with J or M?
Yea...

Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years?
You never know..

What makes you mad most about guys/girls?
Girls are brutal to each other..
Guys tend to be really cruel too..

Do you like getting flowers?
No..

What's your favorite flower?
Hawaiian Flowers

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Most likely not..

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Sometimes

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I do all the time..

Can you be your complete self around the person you like?
I think so..

Whose the first person you texted today?
Andrew..

Would you move to another state to be with the person you loved?
Hahaha... Um I guess.. I mean well lets not go there..

Do you ever get a text saying good morning?
No :[

Last movie you watched?
X-Men First Class

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working..

How's the weather today?
I didn't go outside much.. idk.. rofl

What color are your eyes?
Hazel

Do you like poptarts?
No :[

Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Asleep :]

Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
No usually

Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
My work uniform.

Are you on a desktop or laptop?
Desktop <3

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I'm sure someone does.

can you make yourself cry?
If I try really really hard rofl

Play an instrument?
No :]

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Sure I guess

What are your favorite colors?
Green Black Silver Cyan

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with an R?
No..

Have you ever passed out?
Er.....

Are you easily confused?
Yes..

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Not wife.. But husband yes

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Vanilla Bean

Do you like coffee?
No

Do you like summer?
No

Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
Mostly

What color are your socks?
Black

Where were you at 8am this morning?
Sleeping

Do you fall for people easily?
Sadly

Last thing you got in the mail?
My Debit Card

What song are you listening to right now?
Nothing :p

how was this week?
Pretty good other than work

Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
I want to tell a guy I like him... But I can't.. haha

What turns you off in a person?
Smoking..

Favorite shirt to wear?
I have to many that I love..

Would you kiss a person from your past?
Yea

Whats your fave candy?
Anything fruity.. rofl

What is the nicest part of a guy/girl?
Muscles.. Smile.. Eyes..

Can you sing?
No :p

And so.. I continue to read about the cp through blogs.. I really just can't wait to really start this experience..




No comments:

Post a Comment