Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge

Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)









Mickey Mouse!



Who else? Haha.. Mickey Mouse is amazing! He is the big cheese himself.. rofl. He is potentially going to be my boss! lol.. Mickey is just such a cool cat.. er I mean mouse.. Everytime I got to disney world I have to see this guy at least once.. I mean it all started with him. I feel like I could ramble on forever but I think thats because I didn't sleep..



Day #10: Your favorite song

We Can Fly!

Gosh! I just love this song. I love this movie in general. I just love the idea of going off to neverland to have fun and play and never grow up. The idea of flying! Oh Em Gee.. Haha... I've also decided this is going to be the theme song on my blogs... When there's a smile in your heart...


Sorry that the first update is late.. I was really busy yesterday and will be again today.. Thats why I didn't sleep and why this is being typed so early in the morning.. Ah....



No comments:

Post a Comment