Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Late again :[

Day #21: Your favorite Pixar film: Toy Story 3! This was just an amazing movie.. I was Andy's age during Toy Story 2 and then his age during Toy Story 3 so everything that happened hit home.. and it hit hard.. I was an emotional wreck from the opening scene.. haha




Day #22: Your least favorite Pixar film: Cars.. :/ Sorry but I just don't get any heart felt moments from this movie.. I don't dislike it.. But its at the bottom.. Again sorry Cars.. I still love you.. But it's you not me.. haha




Day #23: Favorite sequel: Lion King II Simba's Pride! Omg I loved this movie!



Ok sorry for being late again.. I'm really bad at this stuff.. But once I start vlogging I'm going to create a punishment system to keep me in check.. rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment