Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge and Facebook!

Day #4: Your favorite prince


Eugene Fitzherbert (Prince by Marriage) ;)


Eugene is an amazing character! He starts out as just a thief like Aladdin, but we soon find out he is a kind and caring person when he falls for Rapunzel. Out of the princes Aladdin and Eugene are my top favorites because they are not the typical "princes". They both are funny and charming, more charming than Prince Charming, haha. But Eugene for some reason just outshines Al. I think it may be the fact that the guy from chuck plays his voice.. haha


So in other news, last night I found the most amazing group on Facebook, Disney College Program Spring/ Spring Advantage 2012! I have found out so many things that I didn't even think to ask and have made a bunch of new friends already!

No comments:

Post a Comment