Friday, July 15, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge, HP midnight, and Sorry

Day #11: Your favorite love song


I wont say I'm in love.

I know its a strange song to choose.. But I have always loved singing this sound when I randomly hit it on shuffle. I really liked this movie as a kind and I didn't understand the song until I got a little older,  but this would have to be my choice!

Day #12: Your favorite villain song

 Poor unfortunate souls.

This song is just fantastic! Ursala is just scary.. Like if I was a merman and I saw her I would swim for my life.. I feel like they just made this song work perfectly.. And having bits of Ariel talking and singing adds the perfect touch. I always enjoy this part of the movie and the show at Hollywood Studios.

Harry Potter Midnight!

Ok so.. I went to the midnight showing last night with my friend Tamera. We both work at the theater so we really just didn't feel like waiting in line. I got there around 5:00 and it was crazy packed. I was standing by the front desk and the leader of a Girl Scout group was standing there asking my one of my managers about some tables she was promised. My manager was busy with like 3 other things so I offered to grab one for her (I'm standing there in street clothes btw). So I go into the back of concession and grab a table and bring it outside. She responds, "I was promised 3 tables! Where are they??" I told her I work there but I'm not on the clock. She then asked why I even helped her.. Excuse me.. You're Welcome. So I went and found my General Manager and asked him what to do about it. He told me to not worry because I'm not even working. So I decided to go watch Horrible Bosses. Tamera was supposed to meet me in there. I got to the end of the movie and she was still not there. But it was a great movie.. So I waited around for like 30 minutes and then decided to go watch Bad Teacher, again another good movie. She finally showed up at the end and it was around 9:00pm.. We went back into the back of concession where we usually hang out. And our general manager walks back there. He looks at Tamera and I and asks us to grab porters and brooms and help clean theaters (Again we are both in street clothes). So we go and clean one theater and then he tells me to go to another. After cleaning a few and wading through the huge crouds I finally got back to the back of concession. It was crazy hot and I was already extremely tired. Tamera and I then were told to help check and rip tickets which we did for a while.. But then customers started yelling at us becuase they wanted things done differently.. Tamera and I looked at eachother and were thinking the same thing, "Do they really not notice we don't have uniforms on?" So we just walked in our theater and waited for HP to start..

Btw amazing movie! I cried through most of it.. haha


And again.. I missed a day.. I'm sorry I got busy yet again.. Ill try to keep up..

No comments:

Post a Comment