Monday, July 4, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge, Fourth of July, and waiting....

So while looking around at CPs blogs I found the 30 day Disney challenge. I thought this would be a great way to help the days pass while I wait for September.. The way the challenge works is there is a list of questions all about Disney. Each day you answer one of the questions in order from 1-30. You can answer with a detailed explanation, a story, or just a quick answer. It sounds like a lot of fun so if you want to do it too you should join in!

Here is the list:

Day #1: Your favorite character
Day #2: Your favorite princess
Day #3: Your favorite heroine
Day #4: Your favorite prince
Day #5: Your favorite hero
Day #6: Your favorite animal
Day #7: Your favorite sidekick
Day #8: Your favorite villain
Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)
Day #10: Your favorite song
Day #11: Your favorite love song
Day #12: Your favorite villain song
Day #13: Your least favorite song
Day #14: Your favorite kiss
Day #15: The first movie you saw
Day #16: Your favorite classic
Day #17: Your least favorite classic
Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film
Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film
Day #20: Favorite sequel
Day #21: An overrated movie
Day #22: An underrated movie
Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh
Day #24: A movie that makes you cry
Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie
Day #26: Saddest death
Day #27: Your favorite quote
Day #28: Your favorite theme park
Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction
Day #30: Your favorite theme park show

Day #1:  Your favorite character

Winnie the Pooh.
Ever since I was little I have always loved Pooh. I had a room full of Pooh bear everything. I has stuffed animals, toys, wall stickers, a carpet, multiple costumes, and more. I still own most of that stuff today. Pooh has always been a real comfort to me and I really don't know how I would have made it this far without him. Back in 2005 or 2006 I went to build-a-bear and found out they were selling an 80th anniversary pooh bear build-a-bear. Of course I had to make a pooh bear of my own. That pooh bear has always been special to me. Back in 2007 I ended up in the hospital with Burkkit's Lymphoma. One of the things I asked for when I got there was my pooh bear. For 4 months I kept that bear with me whether in the hospital, at home, or at my grandparents. Pooh bear was and still is my hero, my protector, and my friend.

Haha I know that's all mushy but oh well..


So today is the fourth of july! Yay? Haha.. I don't usually do anything special for the fourth of july but this year I'm going to my friends bbq. I'm kind of excited for it because I always have fun with my friends but I'm like exhausted today. I hope my tiredness doesn't effect me having fun.

And lastly for this blog.. The wait. Its killing me.. I don't know how anybody can make it through all this waiting for the college program. We haven't even made it to September yet and I feel like its been ages.. I'm going to be a wreck after the interview..

No comments:

Post a Comment