Saturday, July 16, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge and Practice!

Day #13: Your least favorite song

 It's a small world!

Ever since reading the first Kingdom Keepers this ride and song have terrified me.. I mean it bugged me before the book but now.. Its just scary..

Practice!

Last night.. I don't know if it was the lack of sleep from the night before, HP MIDNIGHT! Or if it was just magic.. But I had a blast towards the end of my shift.. I don't know what happened.. But I got super animated with my customers.. I just got in a really happy and magical mood! My friend Hillary was telling me to tone down the disney because of how happy i sounded. It was just insane. And I found out that I can say, "Have a magical day/night!" because it fits with the whole HP theme right now.. Its like practice for disney world!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment