Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge and New Friends

Day #6: Your favorite animal

 Pluto!!

Of course it would be Pluto. One thing you need to know about me is I love dogs! I have.. well.. a lot. Lets leave it at that. Pluto seems to be the best example of the perfect Disney dog. He gets into trouble just like any other dog. But he is kind, loyal, and loving. He is always there for his friends and family which just makes him all the more amazing.

New Friends!

Since joining the Spring 2012 facebook group I have made so many more friends. I have spent hours just talking back and forth with them about anything and everything Disney which has made the past four days even better! The only bad part is it makes me want to get into the program so much more!!! Approximately 40 days.. Ill just keep telling myself that. One friend that I want to mention  is Stacey. She has been super helpful with anything and everything I have wanted to find out whether its through her blogs, vlogs, or just chatting with her. We better both get in because we have found out that almost everything that one of us likes the other likes too! Its crazy!

Well I guess Ill end this blog just saying what Ive been saying for weeks.. I can't wait for the DCP!

No comments:

Post a Comment